Ryan O. Williams, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Professor of Practice
Michele L. Mooney, Academic Program Administrator
Program Questions, contact the College of Professional Studies at 315-443-9378, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Creative Leadership minor is an interdisciplinary minor that gives students the opportunity to study creativity, leadership, communication, and problem-solving issues. This minor contributes to creating future professionals with a breadth of interpersonal skills necessary to collaborate across industries. This minor requires completion of 18 credits.
To Declare a College of Professional Studies Minor
- Check with your home school or college to make sure you have room in your program for the required 18 credits of coursework and that you are in good academic standing.
- Map out the minor with your academic advisor to ensure you have room within your schedule to complete these 18 credits prior to your anticipated graduation date.
- Complete the Declaration of Minor form and return it via email to email@example.com
- The minor coordinator will sign and return the form to you.
- Take the signed form to your home school or college for processing.