Feb 23, 2024
Ryan O. Williams, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Professor of Practice
Charlotte Stahrr, Academic Program Administrator
Program Questions, contact the College of Professional Studies at 315-443-9378, or email email@example.com
The minor in Project Management is interdisciplinary and designed to help students explore foundations, organization, leadership, methodologies, controls, communications, and stakeholder management of Project Management. The minor is administered by The College of Professional Studies and is open to all Syracuse University undergraduate students in good standing.
To Declare a College of Professional Studies Minor
- Check with your home school or college to make sure you have room in your program for the required 18 credits of coursework and that you are in good academic standing.
- Map out the minor with your academic advisor to ensure you have room within your schedule to complete these 18 credits prior to your anticipated graduation date.
- Complete the Declaration of Minor form and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The minor coordinator will sign and return the form to you.
- Take the signed form to your home school or college for processing.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Define traditional and emerging project management trends and methods;
2. Apply project management concepts to successfully launch and complete a project;
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts connected to globalization as it relates to the project management of large scale team-based projects.
Required Courses (18 Credits)